Nucleya Present Sub Cinema
- Genre : Electronic & Dance (Festivals)
- Fri 06 Oct '17 to Fri 06 Oct '17
- 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Entry: `500 to `2,000
Sunburn Arena & Nucleya presents Sub Cinema
1. Please use public transport, limited parking at the venue. We strongly recommend you to use public transport to help ease the traffic.
2. Gates open @ 7 PM. Divine to start.
3. Sunburn follows a 'Zero Tolerance Policy' anybody selling, buying or taking drugs will be handed over to the concerned authority & strict action will be taken against them.
Gear up as they bring you Indias most favorite DJ - Nucleya back with a bang! For his first show this season, Nucleya and Sunburn Arena present - Sub Cinema, a one of a kind experience. Nucleya will be supported by Divine, Ritviz, Oceantied and Malfnktion at this spectacular show! You don't want to miss this one, happening on 1st October at Mahalaxmi Race Course. SubCinema will feature a custom-built stage with never seen before visuals!
Nucleya teams up with Sunburn Arena to craft a visual and musical experience the is being touted as something which has never been seen before. A combination of unique stage setup, amazing artists and an ever growing love for music is what will power this grand musical gathering. The 1-day event which is seen as part of sunburn's effort to offer a better experience to users couldn't have come at a better time.
Venue, Tickets and entry details out now. (Tap the 'Book button' to secure your entry).
Malfnktion : 6PM to 6:30PM
Oceantied : 6:39PM to 7:00PM
Ritviz : 7:00PM to 7:45PM
Divine : 7:45PM to 8:30PM.
Nucleya : 8:30 to 10:00 PM
Artists in video Playlist:
Click on a Profile to Know more about an Artist. Full artist line up in 'Concept' section, tap Xplore button for concept.
These tickets will redirect you to the respective ticketing platform/promoter.
06 Oct 2017: Schedule & Guidelines were announced.
29 Sep 2017: Event has been postponed. New Date is 6 Oct 2017.
19 Sep 2017: Sunburn Arena & Nucleya Presents Sub Cinema was announced.