- Genre : Multi Genre (Festivals)
- Sat 23 Dec '17 to Mon 25 Dec '17
- 10:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Castle Mandawa, Jhunjhunu, , India
- Entry: `3,000 to `40,000
Event Crafter presents Taalbelia 2017
Taalbelia, which means 'Rythm, My Love' a four-day long festival infuses music, art, art & craft workshops, adventure and royal palatial stay. Besides showcasing the majestic and equally magnetic charm of Shekhawati and its culture, this festival is round the clock affair, with delectable multi genres of music and will enthrall the residents between two breathtakingly beautiful venues. Last year India witnessed and experienced the very first edition of Taalbelia. A four day, 3 nights extravaganza with 3 stages and more than 30 acts and, all along these four days a taste of life and celebration of the blissful confluence of a time immersed in music and arts merged with adventure, craft, fun, royal hospitality and gastronomic delights. Here's a glimpse into what's coming this year!
This year, Event Crafter, the team behind this musical experience have announced that they are bringing the second edition of this much-awaited festival to Mandwa, Rajasthan on 23, 24, 25 December 2017. Expect a massive lineup with an aura which will influence and change you to the core for good. So don't miss out on this. Earlybird tickets and entry details out now. (Tap the 'Book button' to secure your entry).
Anand Bhaskar Collective, Ankur & the Ghalat Family, Bhanwari Devi, Dhruv Visvanath, Filter Coffee, Grain, Indus Creed, Lou Majaw, Maati Baani, Madboy/Mink, Mahesh Vinayakram, Malfnktion, Manganiyar, Classroom, Mohit Chauhan, Mojojojo, Monica Dogra, Mooralala, Namit Das & Anurag Shanker, Prem Joshua & Band, Rajakumari, Rapperiya Baalam, Reggae Rajahs, Sawan Khan, Manganiyar, Sound Avtar, Sumitra, Su Real, Namit Das, Anurag Shanker.
Artists in video playlist:
Click on a Profile to Know more about an Artist. Full artist line up in 'Concept' section, tap Xplore button for concept.
These tickets will redirect you to the respective ticketing platform/promoter.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Entry will be restricted in the absence of a valid photo ID.
- Security procedures remain the right of the management.
- The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the guests.
- All minors under 18 are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Alcohol will not be sold to minors. Guests are required to carry valid photo ID.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices, bottles, will be allowed in the venue and may be expelled with or without the owner from the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the hotel or resort and are subject to confiscation.
- Beware of forged tickets.
- People arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- Wristbands will be issued at the festival and will enable access to all stages for the designated dates.
- Guests must keep their wristbands on at the time of entry at all times. In case wristbands are taken off, a replacement will not be issued.
- Wristbands lost cannot be replaced. Persons without wristbands will be refused entry into the venues.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been evidently tampered with will be refused entry. Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the festival.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the event be canceled guests will be notified on how to refund their tickets.
- Hand-held personal communications devices will be permitted unless otherwise advised. As a condition of entry to the venue, you agree that the creation, storage or use of any data or any such recordings for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your own enjoyment) is not permitted without prior written permission.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for resale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent.
- Anybody entering the event site is liable to be filmed or photographed and for that image or video to be used for promotional purposes at the discretion of the organizers.
- The sponsors/bands/organizers/management are not responsible for, including but not limited to any injury or damage that may occur during or at the Festival.
- This Festival uses amplified sound. Earplugs and hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage is recommended, especially for children.
- Desert Resort Mandawa will be pet-friendly site.
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions.
- No liability or claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other consumption will be entertained by the management.
- You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorized by written confirmation.
- The holder of this ticket grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder's appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating thereto without any further approval of yours.
- Areas at the festival are built to capacity. Management reserves the right to hold an entry to certain areas within the festival to ensure a safe festival experience.
- The management reserves the exclusive right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the venue.
- The website www.taalbelia.com is owned by Taalbelia.
- Cancellation and refund will not be entertained.
- Breach of any of these terms and conditions or the Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the management of the event to remove you from the venue.
07 Nov 2017: Lineup was announced.
21 Jun 2017: Taalbelia 2017 was announced.